Do you care about delivering quality service and share our belief in doing what’s right by everyone we serve? Then we’re looking for people just like you to join our fast-growing team.
Our family-like, career-oriented environment empowers our team to focus on taking caring of each other, our clients and our community. We offer training, benefits and growth opportunities to help our team feel like they’re our top priority.
Do you want to work with a pest management company that delivers on what they promise? Then Environmental Pest Management is the right company for you.
Here are the positions we have available:
Executive Administrative Assistant to COO
First and foremost, Environmental Pest Management lives by our four core values: Innovate & Advance, Teamwork, Quality, Profitability. And, it’s imperative that our Executive Administrative Assistant shares these values, knows what each of these values mean and lives them out both professionally and personally. Must be a highly motivated self-starter who is committed to the success of this family-oriented company.
The Executive Assistant is personable, hardworking and an independent problem solver. He or she will be able to work with property management clients as well as residential clients to assist with their needs. He or she must have great initiative to seek out tasks and be able to prioritize on the fly. Not only are they willing to do what it takes to get the job done, he or she inspires others through their work. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. Attention to detail is a must. This long-term career will offer the ideal candidate the opportunity for upward mobility and excellent benefits.
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for both the CEO and COO including: managing active calendars of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
· Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO and COO schedules are followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” role to COO office.
· Greeting and welcoming guests and providing them with a positive first impression of the organization.
· Answers phone calls and directs to appropriate destination.
· Communicates directly, and on behalf of the COO, with clientele as needed including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the COO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
· Manages a variety of special projects for the COO.
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
· Assists in coordinating and confirming meetings as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlesslywith excellent attention to detail. Needs to take initiative to complete projects on own.
· Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with coworkers and clientele
· Expert level written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and proposes solutions
· Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
· Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment while being flexible
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Excellent organizational skills
Knowledge in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Outlook
Ability to multi-task with ease
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
A minimum of two years of administrative, customer service or communications preferred
Pest Control Technician
Environmental Pest Management is the fastest growing pest control company in Ohio, servicing residential and commercial clients, while specializing in property management. Taking care of our employees is our top priority through training, benefits, and opportunity to grow. If you enjoy working for a company that offers a family-like, career-oriented environment where team work is central to our success, then EPM may be the right fit for you.
- Follow scheduled route
- Complete Pest Pac and Work Orders daily
- Communicate with Director of Operations
- Problem solve client needs
- Keep work vehicle in spotless condition
- Know and follow the product label
- Know and follow all OSHA and EPA guidelines and requirements
- Keep work vehicle stocked with inventory
- Maintain work vehicle & equipment in proper working condition
- Keep in constant communication with the office manager
- Need to be on time
- Be efficient
- Be descriptive and detailed
- Obtain your pest control license within 6-9 months of your hire date
- Be ambitious, talented, passionate, and have high energy
- 100% clean driving record
- Proven customer service skills
- 18+, clean cut & groomed, No felonies
- Must be able to work in a family business environment
- Available long term and willing to work overtime during the busy season
- Must acquire or have pest control license within 6-9 months
- Computer skills in Apple products, PDF, Excel, Outlook, Word andiPads
- 2-3 years pest control industry experience
- Proven track record of being Independent, Confident, & of Good Judgment
- No time restraints
- Lives in close proximity to our office
- Follow-up and attention to detail experience
- Experience in dealing with Property Managers and handling concerns
- Management experience
- Pest Pac trained
- 4-year college degree
- 5-7 years pest control industry experience
- Ability to bring proven ideas/systems of generating new revenue
- A.C.E. certified